A company for Animal Health and Nutrition, Pharmaceuticals, Nutraceuticals, Food Supplements and other related Industries.
1989 – The company BROADCHEM CORPORATION was established as a market development company, by founder Mr. Jose C. Reaño.
1992 – Started to introduce and distribute high quality swine biological products in the market.
1998 – Became the first Filipino owned company who led swine biological distribution in the Philippines
2003 – The company redefined the product’s policy to fully protect the interest of the consumers as well as the company
2005 – Expansion in dog & cat biological and pharmaceutical products
2008 – Expansion in Animal Nutrition and Natural products
2009 – Introduced human food supplements against Candidiasis, periodontitis, and Acne
2010 – Introduced pure Beta-Glucan and phytosterol for humans; Immunostimulant and Natural Vit. E food supplement
2010 – St. Ambrose International limited (SAIL) was established
- St. Ambrose International Limited (SAIL)
Is a sister company of Broadchem promoting biodiversity and producing local red wine (Bignay – Antidesma bunius) and organic honey
2011 – The company name changed to Broadchem Philippines Biopharma Corporation (BPBC), this was brought about by the current business diversity and swift response to the rapid development of biotechnology in the ASEAN region.
2012 – The new company, BPBC started to led by one of the youngest CEO, Mr. Archimedes G.Reaño, which represents various strategic business units in Animal Health and Nutrition, Pharmaceuticals, Nutrceuticals, Food Supplements and other related industries.
2016 – Expansion in pet accessories and consumables
At present, BPBC has 3 divisions, Animal Health, Feeds and Nutrition, and Human Divisions
Has a several foreign tie up exclusively representing multinational companies from, USA and Asia
WE ARE THE market leader in providing high quality ANIMAL, human, AND ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH products and services THAT CREATE VALUE TO STAKEHOLDERS.
Human Development (human resource development)
Sense of Ownership
Business Classification: IMPORTATION AND DISTRIBUTIONS OF ESSENTIALS AND NUTRITIONALS
Address: ROOM 203 2ND FLOOR SAMPLE SHOP BUILDING, AFP RSBS INDUSTRIAL PARK KM 12 EAST SERVICE ROAD, SOUTH SUPERHIGHWAY, WESTERN BICUTAN, TAGUIG CITY
Contact Number: 8-839-2955/56
Authorize Representative for Chamber: Mr Archimedes G. Reano
Email Address: email@example.com
Products & Services:
BIOLOGICALS AND IMMUNOLOGICALS SWINE PRODUCTS
- BC MYCOCHAMP – Inactivated sub-unit vaccine against Mycoplasma Hyopneumoniae
- BC RHINICHAMP – Inactivated toxoid-base vaccine against Atrophic Rhinitis
- BIOSUIS APP 2,9,11 – Inactivated toxoid vaccine against Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae
- BIOSUIS M. HYO – Inactivated vaccine against Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae
- BIOSUIS RESPI E – Inactivated vaccine against Erysipelas rhusiopathiae, Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae and Heamophilus parasuis
- KOLISIN NEO – Inactivated vaccine against E. coli with LT toxoid
- PARVOSIN-OL – Inactivated vaccine against swine Parvovirus
- PESTISEN C – Live attenuated vaccine against Hog Cholera Virus
- RHINISIN DNT – Inactivated toxoid-base vaccine against Atrophic Rhinitis
- POLYPLEUROSIN APX PLUS IM – Polyvalent inactivated bacterin-toxoid against all App serotypes, Pasteurella A & D and Bordetella bronchiseptica (AR).
- SUIVAC® APP – Sub-unit toxoid vaccine against Actinobacillus pleuropneumonia
- SUIVAC® EDT – Sub-unit toxoid (verotoxin VT2 vaccine against Edema disease)
- SUIVAC® PRRS – IN – Inactivated vaccine against American & 2 European strains of PRRS Virus
BIOLOGICALS AND IMMUNOLOGICALS COMPANION ANIMAL PRODUCTS
- CANGLOB® P – Hyperimmune heterogeneous immunoglobulin against Canine Parvovirus
- CANGLOB® D FORTE – Hyperimmune heterogeneous immunoglobulin against Canine Distemper
- BIOCAN® M – Inactivated vaccine against Microsporum canis and other dermatophytes
- BIOCAN® R – Inactivated vaccine against rabies virus
- BIOCAN® PUPPY – Bivalent vaccine against Canine parvovirus and Canine distemper
- BIOCAN® DHPPi + L – Multivalent vaccine for active immunization of dogs against Distemper, Hepatitis, Laryngotracheitis, Parvovirosis, Parainfluensis, and Leptospirosis
- BIOCAN® DHPPi + LR – Multivalent vaccine for active immunization of dogs against Distemper, Hepatitis, Laryngotracheitis, Parvovirosis, Parainfluensis, and Leptospirosis and Rabies